Hello dear friend, We, Joe & Nichole Falco are Ahara! We can’t wait to help you achieve a healthier and more enlightened life
Meet Nichole Falco
Ayurvedic Yoga Therapist
Nichole is a highly qualified clinical yoga therapist holding a 900-hour certification accredited by the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT). She employs evidence-based therapeutic approaches to facilitate healing processes. Her methodology involves cognitive and somatic techniques aimed at facilitating transformative personal growth, akin to the phenomenon of neural plasticity. Nichole emphasizes the innate potential for emotional equilibrium and psychological well-being within individuals, grounded in scientific principles.
In addition to her extensive qualifications, she holds multiple certifications that complement her method, and she is a lead trainer and author of both 200hr and 300hr YTT programs. Nichole is also the co-founder of House of Yoga, a non-profit organization focused on meditation, Ahara.life, an online school, and she is the owner of Mineral City, a yoga studio opening in Spruce Pine, NC.
Nichole is proud to be a student of Dr. Vasant Lad and is deeply rooted in the Himalayan Institute lineage. Through her studies with these esteemed mentors, she has gained valuable insights and knowledge that enrich her holistic approach to yoga therapy.
Through her yoga therapy practice, Nichole incorporates principles from the traditional Ayurvedic system to determine an individual's unique constitution and offers guidance on dietary and lifestyle adjustments to promote physical well-being.
Nichole serves as a mentor and teacher in the exploration of individualized empowerment, employing her proprietary method of personal empowerment, a holistic approach to health and self-esteem, underpinned by research and clinical expertise.
- IAYT Clinical Yoga Therapist- 900hr, Aum Home Shala
- Associate's degree in Photography International Fine Arts College - Miami International University of Art & Design
- Bachelor of Science- Media and Cultural Film Studies - The New School Eugene Lang
- Yoga Teacher- 200hr YTT Chakra Flow 305 Yoga
- Yoga Teacher- 200hr YTT Yoga Works
- Barre Certification Amy Foster Bernsten Soma Barre
- Kundalini Awakening Process Instructor with Tao Semko
- Journey Dance Instructor - Toni Bergins
- Extraordinary Vessels, Dr. Esly Caldwell
- Reiki 1 & 2 Practitioner Love is all Me
- Ayurvedic Health Counselor Himalayan Institute
- Pancha Karma Therapist, Pune India, The Ayurvedic Institute
- Pulse Diagnostics Dr. Vasant Lad, The Ayurvedic Institute
- Marma Chikitsa, Dr. Vasant Lad, The Ayurvedic Institute
- Lululemon Legacy Ambassador
- Vishoka Meditation Teacher Himalayan Institute
Meet Joe Rocco Falco
Professor of the Vedic Sciences
Joe Rocco Falco is an entrepreneur and experienced professor of the Vedic arts and sciences specializing in Yoga, Meditation, and Ayurveda with over 7000 hours of teaching experience. He is the director of Yoga Teacher Training for Hot Yoga Asheville and co-founder of AHARA an online platform for Yoga, Movement, Meditation, and Ayurvedic diet & lifestyle practices with his wife Nichole Falco. Together they offer transformative personal programs, master classes, yoga teacher trainings, and Yoga Business Development courses to a rapidly growing online community. Joe’s studies extend to the realms of music, recovery, artwork, Freemasonry, tantra, jiujitsu and philosophy.
- Yoga Teacher - 200hr YTT Edwin Bergman of Yoga Works
- Kundalini Awakening Process Instructor - Tao Semko
- Ayurvedic Yoga Specialist - Himalayan Institute
- Certified Vishoka Meditation Teacher - Himalayan Institute
- Tantric Initiate - Lineage of the Himalayan Masters
- CrossFit L2 - Certified Instructor 2011
- Classical Music Theory Training - Priscilla Maina Wagner
- Lead Composer & Frontman - OTOO
- 32° Free & Accepted Mason
- 2015 Past Master of Village Lodge No 153
Find inner peace and live a more balanced life.
Our method for creating a healthier, stronger and more enlightened you is totally accessible and meets you where your are at on your journey. It combines everything you need to align your body, mind, and spirit for complete health and total well being.
Discover your innermost goals and the tools to acheive them
The perfect time to pursue your highest and best self is now.